The Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA), Office of Regional Operations (ORO) in Regions 5, 6, and 7 invite you to a webinar on Substance Use Disorder and Pregnancy. This webinar is part of ORO Regions 5, 6, and 7’s Maternal Health Webinar Series. The series’ goal is to highlight innovations and promising practices as well as resources to promote and further maternal health and well-being across the lifespan.
Topics at a Glance
• HRSA’s Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
• Maternal and Fetal Effects Of Substance Use During Pregnancy
• Signs of Substance Use During Pregnancy
• Treatments for Substance Use During Pregnancy
• Referrals for Pregnant Women with Substance Use Issues